Interior Design Lecturer (Based in Asia)
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across Asia?
RafflesEducationCorp is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia offering an array of design and business programs. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate 33 colleges in 30 cities across 11 countries in Asia-Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
We are in the midst of recruiting suitable candidate to join our academic team in Asia on a 2-3 years full-time renewable contract.
Location: China and India
• Design course curriculum materials
• Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
• Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Master/Bachelor Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture from a recognized academic institution
• At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Art History, CAD, Design Principles, Furniture Design, Rendering or any other relevant study areas
• Effective communication in English
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph and portfolio or website links showing your works to Mr. Henry Tirta, henrytirta[at]raffles-education-corporation[dot]com.
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: rechenry
Classified Number: 1216049