Digital & Marketing Manager (Telecoms) R700k ctc
Reputable, dynamic and rapidly expanding telecoms company requires an individual that holds a Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent + minimum 5 years previous digital channel execution experience in Marketing/Advertising; 3 years of which must be in a management role. Experience within the Cellular/Telecommunications industry will be a definite advantage.
Knowledge of the following essential:
• Strong understanding of digital applications/platforms (mobile, web, tablet and social)
• All current and future trends in digital marketing and communications platforms & applications
• Digital and social media analytics
• Familiar with budgetary management, metrics and reporting. Content management and ecommerce systems
• Strong understanding of search engine technology, strategies and tactics, including enterprise search engine optimization, local search, and mobile search optimization
• Marketing project workflow process and digital process lifecycle and Feedback skills
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
• Achieves marketing and digital operational objectives by contributing marketing and digital information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Manages commercial value acquisition through negotiations and strategic partnerships in the content service an m-commerce ecosystem, that is, responsible for effective implementation of marketing content within all digital channels through partnering with internal departments and outside suppliers to lead digital campaigns or projects and meet established deadlines.
• Meets marketing and digital financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Manages the digital services platform supplier and together with the supplier test innovative solutions and channels based on customer and business a requirement, which is, dedicating time to marketing innovation and quality improvement.
• Accomplishes marketing and digital objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
• Identifies marketing and digital opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for channels; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Negotiates and maintains all commercial agreements for digital services and m-commerce for company with identified strategic partners.
• Improves marketing and digital services products marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development as well as preparing and managing GTM plans for digital and m-commerce strategies.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes marketing and digital human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
We are unfortunately not able to accommodate non-SA Citizens.
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: Adre-Lynn Hubert
- Cell: 0723427990
Classified Number: 1559413